Unleash leadership energies in each and every housing sub-market, in the right place, at the right time. Responding to the future, today !
Please see this website:
Presentation Slides on "Many Roads" Methodology:
The proposed methodology “Many Roads to Rome” is being designed around a leading home-building energy-efficiency standard to continually:
- unleash leadership energies in each and every housing sub-market, making sure that the standard will always be both viable and leading-edge in that sub-market i.e. unleashing leadership in the right place, at the right time;
- build a live standard by accumulating collaborative efforts and consolidating gained grounds;
- self-regenerate and re-invest;
- build local capacity to push the envelope;
- rely on open accountability and a transparent record of actions;
- enter new local First's into the leadership "history book" of each market and sub-market; and
- rely as little as possible on any funding, and be resilient to fiscal changes and economic fluctuations.
After all, the to-do list is very long.
Keys in Connecting the Dots:
How It Works:
Category of the action
Building efficiency, Social Action