Study local lifesupport needs-influence lifestyle by technologies and governance by Nurture Young Minds
Technologies ingress for world wide communities to optimize meeting life support needs from local resources with the support of Governance.
Advent of knowledge driven citizens without borders in global market place has led to unsustainable life style trajectories and encountering climate change impacts. There are merits to consider technological and governance interventions for people to optimize meeting life support needs from local resources. The market forces have surfaced most economical solutions for the products and services. The rail, road, airways, waterways, intelligent transport, water, health, education contribute to the improvement of living standards but their utilization matrix deserves re-look world wide for harnessing local knowledge capital and natural resources conversion processes serving life support needs. The proposal envisages three pronged efforts to optimize carbon foot prints for life support needs on the planet by the team's iota of contribution in the following categories:
- The proposal team forms a Tele Club - to grow and act as Think Tank & Mentor to influence the life style by technologies ingress and reforms in the Governance systems.
- Tele Club - forms & nurtures projects / Programs / tasks specific small virtual teams to bring out techno-economically viable schemes for energy efficiency / waste heat grazing / site and locational specific renewable harnessing through local small / medium scale project promoters / operators worldwide.
- Tele Club participates on development and delivery of competency based programs for technologies diffusion - either independently or in border less association with world wide organizations.
There are already ongoing all round efforts underway such as:
- The Standards and Regulations interventions.
- UN bodies and many regional / global level protocols at Political level to reduce GHG and encourage energy efficiency.
- World Bank, Asian Bank, GEF,Green Climate Fund and many supporting soft terms finances for low carbon development.
- At community level changing lifestyle for enhancing green energy end usage and improvements in the demand side management.
Category of the action
Mitigation/Adaptation, Changing public attitudes about climate change
What actions do you propose?
Who will take these actions?
- Tele Club Members in association with other organizations / communities / individuals. The roles of Tele Club members shall be mentors, contributors in making techno-economically viable feasibility studies for energy efficiency, waste heat grazing and locational specific renewable energy harnessing.
Where will these actions be taken?
- All UN organizations world wide could share their data base and develop competency building programs on no charge basis.
- All multi-lateral funding institutions.
- By Tele Club members world wide
What are other key benefits?
What are the proposal’s costs?
The proposed actions time line can be:
- Proposal formation during 2015 - 16 including web based resource.
- The competency building an ongoing process for five years 2017-2021.
- The monitoring the evaluation of benefits for nine years 2022 - 2030.
- Second phase to commence thereafter.
- Long term - inter generation equity based.