Heat moves to cold. There are hot and cold colours. Each colour has its own wavelenght. Create stripes which change colour of the building.
The planet earth rotates around its axis. Each external wall of the building has the angle to the axis of the planet. The distance between building and the sun decreases till the midday and then starts increasing. Because of this the wave length of sun rays changes. We can create stripes with different colors on each side and put them on the external wall of the building. Each internal wall is painted with colors too. Manufacturers of paints should show the frequency of color it emits. Then the software will calculate which color the wall needs to take i.e. the stripe needs to turn to create wind. (heat moves to cold. Air from warm colors moves towards cold colors.) Sun is at the steep angle to the wall at a specific time during day. So we can calculate length and frequency of sunlight.. We see only that color that was not absorbed. By strengthening sunlight (by changing the color of the wall to that spectrum which emits sun at that time) we will increase the temperature and by weakening (by changing to the opposite color) we will decrease the temperature. By doing so we can shift a whirlpool in the air or the wind of a town. This will even the atmospheric pressure and calm down the cyclones on the planet.
What actions do you propose?
First this idea needs to be tested in the lab i.e. colors create wind and if successful engineers create a prototype.
- Create virtual map of a globe with one building at a center.
- Create a software which shows the frequency of sun light falling on the wall of the building in real time.
- Show the frequencies of colors of each internal wall in a building.
- Turn the map such a way that the axis of the building is vertical axis of the map.
- Show the angle of the external wall of the building to the axis of the planet earth.
- Calculate the frequency of sunlight falling on the wall of the building.
- Create virtual 0 meridian and 0 latitude and 0 longitude at the center of a building. Then the noon of the building is a beginning point of virtual time of every other building. By doing so we will know the alignment of sun and other buildings.
- Put weather forecast on this new map with this one building at the center.
- Do so with all other buildings with colorful stripes.
- Project the desired weather to mitigate the climate.
- Display all traffic signs and traffic lights in towns with their deviation from the axis of the projected building and their astronomical timings.
- Adjust waves of the traffic to the particular building and then turn the stripes of buildings to change winds.
Who will take these actions?
university should test the idea that colors create wind. If successful create a prototype which changes the color of the building. Then develop software which calculates the color scheme of the building needed to change weather forecast.
Where will these actions be taken?
In cold countries. At first MIT can test this idea with its own buildings.
How much will emissions be reduced or sequestered vs. business as usual levels?
The created wind will push CO2 to forests when they inhale CO2
What are other key benefits?
Buildings will become colorful and people will have more emotions. We can calm down the mind by changing the color a man looks at.