Zero Budget Save Electricity Project by Praksh Sukdev Kolhe
To save electricity with the help of students, teachers and parents.
For the service of nation and under the vision 2020 of Dr. A.P.J Abdul kalam Manavdhan Samajik Shaikshnik Vikas Sanstha Nashik has run the various projects at school level. We are trying our level best to create a superpower in India as universal India likewise Make in India, Digital India. Being a part of that we are running a project of Save Electricity since 2009 so that contribute for Nation’s progress. Through project in Acadmic year 2014-15 Rs. 80,41,465.26/-(Eighty lakh forty one thousand four hundred sixty five) and 13,63,685 ( Thirteen lakh sixty three thousand six hundred Eighty five) units are saved. Per student yearly average saving units 878.66 and monthly average saving is 73.22 units that is our real data. This data keeping in our institute by collecting electricity bills from each students, comparative data available in hands of each class coordinator (Teacher).It is donated as a service of Nation. The advantages of zero budget save electricity project are economic development, solution on loadsheding problem, to modrate use of natural resources & avoid pollutions.
Category of the action
Reducing emissions from electric power sector.
What actions do you propose?
Who will take these actions?
Students Staff as well as others and every institute, government sectors.
Where will these actions be taken?
How much will emissions be reduced or sequestered vs. business as usual levels?
What are other key benefits?
As mentioned above.
What are the proposal’s costs?
Zero Budget. We used human capital only on zero budget scheme
Student Contribution –
1) To save electricity all children in the family should study in the same room.
2) Turn off all electrical appliances while not in use .
3) We give guideline to students about how to run this project; For that we distribute tips.
4) Whenever possible use sunlight while studying and playing.
5) We run T.V free campaign – as a part of campaign we tried 1 hour minimum switch off T.V.
6) We give opportunity to students during assembly to expose their ideas about how they save electricity its promote other students.
7) We promote mostly use natural resources
8) Student and parents avoid decorations by using electricity and urge natural decorations.
9) Students did energy conservation serve.
Parents Contribution from Students inspiration –
1) Parents tried keep clean all electrical appliances.
2) Turn off main switch and all electric appliances while house closed.
3) Give the guideline to use ISI marks electrical equipments.
4) Turn off the Electrical Appliances & equipment when not in use .
5) For save electricity parents use traditional appliances.
6) Do not allow accumulation of ice in the refrigerator (The uses of refregiretor in proper ways)
7) We promote parents about use of solar energy also we give tips how and where we buy solar energy products with government subsidies.
8) Decide the quantity of our electrical appliances and equipment on the number of members in our family.
9) Air conditioners require 6 times more electricity than fans, so use fans instead of ACs
School’s and Teachers Contribution -
1) We give opportunity to students during assembly to expose their ideas about how they save electricity its promote other students.
2) We arrange various seminars and Lectures about awareness of energy conservation.
3) We appreciate ideal students and families by awarding them for their active support In this project.
4) We urge this value among parents ,students and society on occasion of parents meet, open house school.
on our own basis only !
our own vision