Traffic creates waves in the air. Traffic lights and traffic signs creates waves of traffic. The waves in the air from traffic will push CO2
Every town has its own routine. Towns emit different waves. They are like whirlpools in the air. The buildings have their routine. Show active buildings. We can create software which will simulate weather and traffic. Create an electronic signs of speed instead of stationary. Then we can adjust traffic lights and recalculate the speed of vehicles need to take globally to create waves in the air that will push pollution from chimneys to the forests when they inhale CO2 i.e. during daytime.
What actions do you propose?
- create a global map with roads and their traffic signs and traffic lights.
- Create ability to turn map in the direction of any road.
- Change the stationary signs of speed to electronic ones.
- Simulate traffic lights globally and the speed of traffic and weather forecast for one building.
- Show sources of heat and pollution in the simulation.
- Adjust traffic lights and speed of the particular part of the road to push CO2 and heat to forests during daytime and to avoid extreme weather.
Who will take these actions?
- universities in cooperation with world meteorological organization will create simulation software
- governments will change stationary signs limiting speed to electronic ones.
- governments will adjust traffic lights
Where will these actions be taken?
How much will emissions be reduced or sequestered vs. business as usual levels?
What are other key benefits?
This will even the activity in towns globally and there will be less conflicting whirlpools in the air i.e. towns.