An intelligent rail transit system based on moving objects, No waiting, no crowded from any location quickly arrived at any destination.
People in the city travel mainly include: bicycles, self-driving, bus, light rail, subway, taxi and so on. Bicycle for short-distance, bus, light rail, subway limited by fixed lines, self-driving, taxis without this restriction, but the same bus, caught in the increasingly serious traffic congestion.
The best transport should contain the following six elements in the future: no parking, no waiting, no crowded, no line, no pollution, low prices.
Intelligent rail transit system based on the Internet of Things?it is an intelligent speed control and vehicle dispatching system which based on location technology. IRTS idea reference the thought of factory automation production line to solve the problems of the increasingly serious traffic.
The project uses a rail-type viaduct, the lower suspension of the four-wheeled crane, single or double seat, the vehicle is equipped with distance-sensing detectors and elastic crash bumper. There is a cable inside the track, driven by the pantograph driven motor. Viaduct road network deployed about 20 meters above the city in the trees, poles and overpasses, road network cross high and low three-dimensional cross, viaduct at the station under the extension to the ground.
Is this proposal for a practice or a project?
What actions do you propose?
Rail transit system: the suspension rail vehicle equipment, including front and rear drive wheels and lift gears, and wheel axle, the wheel driven by the motor, the car also have battery, the roof have pantograph and communication to receive the bow, And the table.
The top of the vehicle: including the insurance wheel, the axle is connected by the axle frame and the top of the vehicle, and the top of the track has to hang rail fixed to the track. The insurance wheel takes the vehicle before entering the fork, or is invoked as a fork rail.
Lifting device: the rail and the support wall, the top of the hanging rail switch device, including the drive device used to receive power and control signals, the lower lift shaft inside the lift shaft, used to support the lifting track, the track wall has a power cable and communication cables.
There are for two sets of vehicle position sensing systems. A set of wired contacts for deployment within the track. Accustomed to detect the location of the vehicle, another set of wireless sensor system, the car is equipped with a wireless receiver, to receive from the rail transit system to establish the local area network positioning system.
The vehicle is fitted with a wireless signal receiving and control system for receiving the location information and control commands communicated by the control center. Control commands include instantaneous speed commands and rail orders, as well as inbound commands.
2. Cable-stayed cable structure
Viaduct facilities include cable-stayed cable piles, bridge tracks, rails under the vehicle, the bridge column consists of two groups, the formation of the door-type bracket through the cable-stayed cable support bridge.
3. Interchange and track device
Single-track rails have transition branch at the intersection. Two-track intersection is a full intersection, the two rails set each turn fork, two-track track and branch, two-way set.
4 Crossroads Under New Traffic Concept
The single line network facility has a transition branch at the intersection of one track on each side of the road.The intersection is an exchange?Two-way single-line design for small and medium cities
5 Double track crossroads
Two-track facilities in a road on both sides of the two rail lines, there is transition at the cross-branch, dual-track parallel between the track and branch.
6. Rail vehicle transport Passenger method:
1) Passengers use mobile phones or IC cards, ID cards and other pre-registered credit tools, induction control to open the door, the vehicle is started.
2) The passenger enters the 3-digit to 5-digit station number on the vehicle interior indication screen,
3) the vehicle can be in the control center under the direct arrangement of the vehicle in the road network in the route to reach the destination station,
4) According to the road network vehicle operating conditions, internal changes at any time driving routes,
5) After the arrival of the vehicle down to the station to get off,
6) The vehicle automatically closes the door and waits for the next passenger
7. Line scheduling
A Variety of Lines can be Available
Scheduler Software?Shortest Route and Most Balanced Speed?Each car has millions of routes?Find the best smooth route, dynamically modified at any time?
8.The method of the rail transit system control
Comprises adjusting the speed, adjusting the vehicle dispatch, wherein the control center adjusts the speed control comprises the following steps:
1) The control center receives the vehicle position signal,
2) the control center receives the speed signal,
3) control center to operate,
4) control center according to the operation at any time to adjust the relevant vehicle speed plan,
5) vehicle wireless signal receiving control command,
6) The speed command of the vehicle executive control center arranges the vehicle driving route,
7) vehicle executive control center of the orbit command,
8) The vehicle executes the stop command of the control center.
The control center receives the vehicle position and speed signal, according to the passenger destination, intelligent arrangements for vehicle routes and driving speed, in the vehicle before and after the merger with the position sensor, pre-adjust the relevant vehicle speed, the intersection of vehicles do not stop, it is staggered track run.
9. Automatic Station
Station lines include main intersections, downhill. Outbound cars, reserve cars, departure, uphill, no outbound vehicles running on the main track.
The control center according to the location information of the vehicle and the passenger destination information and the station waiting to reserve the vehicle information, combined with the station to set the camera equipment to perceive the queuing information, the integrated operation after the deployment of idle vehicles allocated to the station parking, the implementation of the nearest site string exchange priority principle Deployment of free vehicles.
10. Vehicle scheduling
The control center adjusts the vehicle schedule to include the following steps:
1) The control center collects the location information of the vehicle,
2) the control center collects the passenger destination information,
3) control center to collect the station to reserve the vehicle information,
4) control center to collect the station to set the camera equipment to perceive the queuing information,
5) After the integrated operation of the deployment of idle vehicles allocated to the station parking,
6) the implementation of the nearest site string exchanges priority allocation of idling vehicles.
11. Integration of Key Technologies
Control Technology \Collaborative Technology\Position Technology
Car Networking Rely on sophisticated speed control to achieve a high degree of unmanned driving
- The killer application of things Internet.
Who will take these actions?
3. Internet of things enterprises
Where will these actions be taken?
In addition, specify the country or countries where these actions will be taken.
No country selected
No country selected
No country selected
What impact will these actions have on greenhouse gas emissions and/or adapting to climate change?
1. Save fossil energy
No pollution: full use of electricity, no emissions.
2. Save manpower - low carbon
Without the driver's automatic operation, saving manpower, low-carbon environmental protection.
3. Save resources, freight resources
Automated Freight Transport?Can assume a part of the cargo transport function,Adapt to the development of electronic shopping market,The establishment of urban logistics system
4. Low price, low cost
Simple and lightweight viaducts, lightweight single vehicle makes the investment scale relatively low, the whole unmanned driving, no ticket, low cost of labor, running lower fares.
What are other key benefits?
1. Not crowded
The more passengers, the more the destination, waiting for the more people, waiting for other people to get off and get more time, so the project uses micro-vehicles, members can choose 1-2 people, not crowded, Too large intervals will lead to crowding, the best interval should be 0 seconds.
2. Never stop without traffic lights
No parking: the entire process of accessibility of the traffic means that there is no traffic red light constraints of the pause, smoother, faster.
Definitely Not Turtle Speed
4. No Traffic Accident
The Crossroads Should Always Be Interchange
5. No need to select a line
No route: the traditional bus, subway transfer station lines, frequent transfer, the project proposed the track system, any site can be directly arrived at any other site, it is always a one-stop.
6. No Queue,Do not wait
Near the ready at any time, the deployment of intelligent vehicle deployment, no waiting on the train.
Too Large Interval
7. Additional Service Functions
Security services: For the spoilers, escaped criminals will directly be forced to the police station.
Medical services: the station direct access to the hospital emergency room for critically ill patients to provide fast emergency care.
9. Not affected by rain and snow, bad weather
IRTS will avoid the impact of weather on the transport, whether it is the ground, or air.
Severe Weather: Water ,Ice ,Snow,Fog
10. Safety Assessment: No Vacuum, High Security (Digress)
In order to solve the transport and energy problems, it is necessary to carry out an additional safety assessment.
What are the proposal’s projected costs?
Do not use magnetic levitation, because low prices; the use of power lines for network lines, low prices.
1. Feasibility proof: 6months
2. design: 12 months
About the author(s)
Mini Elevated GreenTrains - complete transit solution - powered by green energy
2. Mini Elevated GreenTrains - complete transit solution - powered by green energy