Since there are no currently active contests, we have switched Climate CoLab to read-only mode.
Learn more at https://climatecolab.org/page/readonly.
Skip navigation

Community Discussions

Bios

8comments
Share conversation: Share via:

Richard Gillaspie

Jan 27, 2015
02:18

1 |
Share via:
In setting up or editing profile. My bio appears to go to another's profile. Is this a bug or am I the bug due to infantile computing skill

Thomas Knauer

Jan 28, 2015
05:38

2 |
Share via:
Hi Richard! Thanks for your question. Could you give any details about the steps you took? When did the Bio of the other user sow up? Did you try to update your Bio a second time? Which browses and Operating System are you using? Best, Thomas

Richard Gillaspie

Jan 29, 2015
06:22

3 |
Share via:
HI Thomas. Filling out profile step by step as I understood. Wrote bios. Click on save. Bio came up and as I was reading over I realized I was in another's profile.

Richard Gillaspie

Jan 29, 2015
06:46

4 |
Share via:
I went back to my profile, rewrote bio, and click on save, found myself in yet another profile. Decided to wait to hear back, as I feared those persons profile may have been changed.

Richard Gillaspie

Jan 29, 2015
06:33

5 |
Share via:
I use Explorer as I have am more familiar with it. Just learning about Facebook, and Chrome, etc. My OS is Windows 8.1. Sorry about number of entries. Tried first to put in one response, but apparently took to long and haven't figured how to save. Thanks, Richard

Steve Thompson

Mar 8, 2015
08:49

6 |
Share via:
I notice that Andrew Gaines and Valarie Young's profiles/bios are swapped.

Michael Hayes

Mar 10, 2015
07:14

7 |
Share via:
I noticed the bio swapping happening when the log-in feature was exhibiting truly random (close to actual sociopathic;)) tendencies.

Michael Hayes

Mar 10, 2015
07:49

8 |
Share via:
Also, I use Google Chrome and Windows 7. Today seems to be a good day as the log-in feature seems to be well medicated and compliant. I will hold off on crafting a bio until we get some feedback that the issues with the bio function have been tamed.