Since there are no currently active contests, we have switched Climate CoLab to read-only mode.
Learn more at https://climatecolab.org/page/readonly.
Skip navigation

Community Discussions

to be a member of the club

7comments
Share conversation: Share via:

Derebe Desale

Apr 5, 2017
04:48

1 |
Share via:
i would like to be one of the members of the club

Derebe Desale

Apr 5, 2017
04:30

2 |
Share via:

it  is  very advisable to  continue  by  this 

Annalyn Bachmann

Apr 7, 2017
03:57

Staff

3 |
Share via:

Hello, 

I was wondering how we could best help you! As you have a Climate CoLab account, you will be able to participate on the website. This will allow you access to the contests, where you can create proposals. In other words, you are currently a Climate CoLab member. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions! 

Thank you, 

Annalyn

Batien Yentaguime

Nov 29, 2017
08:43

4 |
Share via:

Hello, I'm BATIEN YENTAGUIME.Iam Togolaise i have questions: I would like ask You if You Can speak french with me So i wille best understand You.So, i would like too to pas This Exem best i don' t know what to do. Can You help me chowing me how to pass This Exam?

Thant You very Much!

Batien Yentaguime

Nov 29, 2017
08:22

5 |
Share via:

I would like to be one of the club.

Batien Yentaguime

Nov 29, 2017
08:56

6 |
Share via:

I speak french

Annalyn Bachmann

Nov 29, 2017
09:14

Staff

7 |
Share via:

Hello, 

Thank you for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, we do not have anyone at Climate CoLab who speaks French fluently, but there is no exam required to become a member. You can become a member by registering for a profile by clicking on the "register" button on the top right corner of the page. 

Thank you, 

Annalyn 

Rough French Translation from Google Translate: 

Bonjour, Merci de nous avoir contactés! Malheureusement, nous n'avons personne à Climate CoLab qui parle couramment le français, mais il faut non passer un examen pour devenir membre. Vous pouvez devenir membre en vous inscrivant à un profil en cliquant sur le bouton «enregistrer» dans le coin supérieur droit de la page.

Je vous remercie,

Annalyn