|Member Since||Apr 4, 2014||CoLab Points (actual)|
CoLab Points are awarded to all the members who contributed to a winning integrated Proposal, as well as those who contributed to any sub-Proposal it contains.(See more)
|Country||United States||CoLab Points (max. potential)|
The maximum number of CoLab Points this member could receive. This is a measure of how many times the member’s Proposal have been included in other Proposal and how important it is in those Proposal.(See more)
I agree with James Lovelock, in that our planet, Gaia, is "[...] a complex entity involving the Earth's biosphere, atmosphere, oceans, and soil; the totality constituting a feedback or cybernetic system which seeks an optimal physical and chemical environment for life on this planet." The below list of links offers an insight into my views on AGW mitigation and adaptation.
- Optimal bioenergy power generation for climate change mitigation with or without carbon sequestration
- The Great Debate: CLIMATE CHANGE - Surviving The Future (OFFICIAL) - (Part 1/2) “What really matters is the infrastructure which is about to be built” Dr. S. Solomon
- Ocean Farming
- Conservation, Biodiversity and International Law- New Horizons in Environmental and Energy Law series
- Blue Carbon Portal.org (UNEP)
- Methane Hydrates: Natural Hazard or Natural Resource? - Perspectives on Ocean Science
- The Venus Project
- The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture
- NASAs’ OMEGA study.
- DoE Roadmap for Algae Biofuels and Multi-Year Plan
- Cellana/Solazyme; Leading developers of algae based bio-products.
- Cool Planet
- Bio-oil and biochar characterization from microalgal biomass
- Reduction of Carbon Dioxide Coupled with the Oxyhydrogen Reaction in Algae
- Chemosynthetic production of biomass - An idea from a recent oceanographic discovery
- Artificial Upwelling of Deep Seawater Using the Perpetual Salt Fountain for Cultivation of Ocean Desert
- CARBON-NEGATIVE ENERGY SYSTEM* Sustainable World Energy Supply and Global Environment Restoration Using Renewable and Nuclear Energies Masao Hori Nuclear Systems Association, Japan
- Blue future
- IPCC Working Group III: Mitigation of Climate Change
- Fish Carbon: Exploring Marine Vertebrate Carbon Services
- Alan Watts – What Is Wrong With Our Culture.
|Michael Hayes added a comment to Problems submitting proposal- HELP||Nov 17, 2017|
|Michael Hayes created a Proposal BlueBiochar Initiative||Nov 17, 2017|
|Michael Hayes is supporting proposal The Climate Plan complemented by responsible handling of inorganic waste||Nov 17, 2017|
|Michael Hayes updated a proposal A2R via Oceanic Resources Conservation/Adaptation (ORCA) Sea Farming Communities||Jan 6, 2017|
|Michael Hayes updated a proposal A2R via Oceanic Resources Conservation/Adaptation (ORCA) Sea Farming Communities||Jan 4, 2017|
|Michael Hayes updated a proposal A2R via Oceanic Resources Conservation/Adaptation (ORCA) Sea Farming Communities||Dec 30, 2016|