|Member Since||Jan 18, 2016||CoLab Points (actual)|
CoLab Points are awarded to all the members who contributed to a winning integrated Proposal, as well as those who contributed to any sub-Proposal it contains.(See more)
|Country||United States||CoLab Points (max. potential)|
The maximum number of CoLab Points this member could receive. This is a measure of how many times the member’s Proposal have been included in other Proposal and how important it is in those Proposal.(See more)
On the horizontal [de]escalator of greed-as-good CapitalismFail, it is what one does, not the direction one is facing, that is ones bio. With sovereignty forfeited with the unconstitutional Federal Reserve Act of 1913, the right to be irresponsible has become the most exercised right in the United States of America…and freedom is now, an oxymoron: the choice for such to be a right.
The concept of both freedom and property, as being the right to be responsible, is lost in a homeostatic haze of self-indulgent, immature, motivated reasoning. Concurrently redressing these unconstitutionalities is the way to have a bio other than that of debt-slave:
- The unconstitutional Federal Reserve
- The unconstitutional presidential signing statements (& integral to the Unitary Executive Theory)
- The unconstitutional War Powers Resolution of 1973
- The unconstitutional stare decisis regarding corporate personhood
- The unconstitutional stare decisis that is a de facto unconstitutional establishment of CapitalismFail as a state religion
- The unconstitutional use of the commerce clause (though ruled on as a tax) to give private insurance businesses a growing monopoly over health care in this country
- The unconstitutional effort to expand the term of the copy write beyond a generation to more closely align with the immortality of the unconstitutional corporate "person"
My bio is that I have failed to have these insights become shared ones in any sense of this word.
|Systemic promotion of social sciences re. Plan for Action on Climate Change.||Jan 24, 2016|
|Actions to form and move clouds in coastal areas for Cities overheating reducing||Feb 16, 2019|
|Turn BBQs Into Char-B-Qs||Jan 24, 2016|
|Systemic promotion of social sciences re. Plan for Action on Climate Change.||Jan 25, 2016|
|Greg Robie updated a proposal Systemic promotion of social sciences re. Plan for Action on Climate Change.||Jan 25, 2016|
|Greg Robie is supporting proposal Systemic promotion of social sciences re. Plan for Action on Climate Change.||Jan 25, 2016|
|Greg Robie updated a proposal Systemic promotion of social sciences re. Plan for Action on Climate Change.||Jan 24, 2016|
|Greg Robie created a Proposal Systemic promotion of social sciences re. Plan for Action on Climate Change.||Jan 24, 2016|
|Greg Robie is supporting proposal Turn BBQs Into Char-B-Qs||Jan 24, 2016|
|Greg Robie joined the Climate CoLab community||Jan 18, 2016|