Energy effecient large scale hydrogen production to promote hydrogen power by ATP: we power life
To drop a pipe in the deep ocean. To electrolysize water into gases. To catch these gases in buckets and use the lift to produce electricity
1. To use a floating platform to drop a large insulated pipe into the ocean. This pipe will be filled with water heated to near 200 degrees F to increase the efficiency of the electrolysis process.
2. This pipe will contain a pulley system, and a cable, which will be used to accomplish the electrolysis of water, and to catch the created gases in aerodynamic buckets attached to the pulley system.
3. These gases will create lift at a rate of 8 lbs. per gallon, at a rate of lift equaling 22 ft. per sec.
4. Thus, at 10,000 below the surface the pressures will be approximately 4400 lbs. per sq. in. which is twice the standard pressures used for electrolysis, and will be created for no energy cost.
5. The creation of 1 gallon of gas every 4 ft. of pulley system would create 2500 gallons of gases every 5 minutes (or so) and produce 20,000 lbs of lift.
6. This lift will be converted to torque on the pulley system rollers, for use in the electrolysis process, re-combining these gases in a hydrogen engine, and for general usage elsewhere.
7. This process can be adjusted for use on land by drilling a 4000 ft. hole and placing this pipe within in. 4000 ft.will produce less torque, but surely enough to accomplish electrolysis and re-combining.
a. The electricity could be used to power a hydrogen engine, to turn a generator, and to bring electrical power to small villages, while building a thermal mass oven to generate more electricity for High -speed electro-magnetic train systems to be built through these areas. Thus making construction much easier in rural ares.
8. This system was designed for use with the ocean cooling machine, and the hydrogen thermal mass oven as explained in the contests - Energy Supply and Geoengineering workspace. And will be pertinent to hydrogen powered furnace for melting metal that I hope to soon have written in the contest -Industry.
Category of the action
Reducing emissions from electric power sector.
What actions do you propose?
economical hydrogen production to promote a conversion to hydrogen power.hydrogen
Who will take these actions?
Where will these actions be taken?
How much will emissions be reduced or sequestered vs. business as usual levels?
HA! Good question?? Lots.
What are other key benefits?
clean power everywhere.
What are the proposal’s costs?
Cheap, especially when usd in conjunction with the many other ideas previously mentioned.
ASAP. And wait for people to catch up.
Hydrogen powered thermal mass oven _Energy Supply
Ocean cooling machine - Geoengineering workspace
hydrogen powered furnace for melting metals -Industry