|Member Since||Nov 2, 2016||CoLab Points (actual)|
CoLab Points are awarded to all the members who contributed to a winning integrated Proposal, as well as those who contributed to any sub-Proposal it contains.(See more)
|Country||Brazil||CoLab Points (max. potential)|
The maximum number of CoLab Points this member could receive. This is a measure of how many times the member’s Proposal have been included in other Proposal and how important it is in those Proposal.(See more)
Luiz is a Forester and Environmental Activist. He has a B.S. in Forest Engineering and a Licentiate Degree in Agriculture Science from University of Sao Paulo (USP, campus ESALQ). In 2013, he was awarded with full scholarship to study at University of New South Wales (UNSW Sydney) for 18 months as part of his Brazilian degree. He is dedicated to environmental conservation, social inclusion and economic prosperity.
Field of interest is to: Conservation of Nature, Sustainable Use of Natural Resources, SDGs and Green Economy.
AWARDS AND HONORS
1. Award Representative of Casa do Bom Menino Organization – “Plantando e Aprendendo
Project” - “First annual Feed your City showcase”, Small-Scale Urban Agriculture
Initiatives in the Americas by UN Food Gardens & UN HABITAT;
2. Full Financial Award to the “2017 Man and Biosphere Youth Forum” by UNESCO
Regional Bureau for Science and Culture, in Venice (Italy), representing the Atlantic Forest
3. Full Financial Award to the “2017 Kectil Conference (Ethical Leadership Program) for
Youth Leaders in Developing Countries”, by the Malmar Knowles Family Foundation
(MKFF), in Atlanta (United States of America) + Certificate of Superior Permormance;
Currently: 2018 Advisory Board Member – www.kectil.com ;
4. Full Financial Award to the “Women Deliver Young Leadership Conference”, in
Copenhagen (Denmark) and “Empower Women Champion for Change” by UN Women;
5. 2016 Honorable Mention, “The 9th Eco Generation Environmental Essay Competition”;
6. 2014 Hidden Eco-Hero Award, Eco Generation Organization (UN Environment and Samsung);
7. 2014 Outstanding Volunteer Award, UNSW Australia/ARC – VOLUNTEER ARMY PROGRAM with 178 hours of volunteer work (record);
8. 2013 Chico Mendes Award, “Forest of the Future Project” (ESALQ GFMO IPEF).
|Using Urban Wooden Residues towards Energy Generation in Brazil||Jan 13, 2018|
Proposal LinksThere are no Proposal linking to this member's Proposal yet.
|Zero-Waste BlockChain Economy: Entropy and Information meet Financial Accounting||Mar 20, 2018|
|Luiz Bispo added a comment to contest Circular Economy, Economie circulaire 2018||Mar 29, 2018|
|Luiz Bispo is supporting proposal Zero-Waste BlockChain Economy: Entropy and Information meet Financial Accounting||Mar 20, 2018|